- 3/16" water jet aluminum frame
- EDPM rubber mounting locations
- Nylon strap with secure plastic buckle
- Rugged powder coat or anodize finish
- Stainless steel fittings
- Made in USA - Troublesome Gap tough
Weight & Dimensions
- 8.5 ounces
- 9" x 8" (L x W)
The Montie Gear Tree Rest easily mounts on a tree or similar pole (up to 17 inches in diameter), simply cinch the strap around the object and adjust. You now have an extremely stable shooting point for hunting, tactical applications, or grabbing that perfect shot!
The Tree Rest is compatible with a multitude of firearms, including hunting rifles, shotguns, pistols, assault rifles, as well as a large variety of camera lenses and any number of devices where you need a stable location from which to use the product.
The equipped EDPM rubber strips provide you with a stable, non-slip mounting surface, as well as help reduce the vibrations and shake present when holding an object
The frame is water jet cut from aluminum for strength, and powder coated for durability and quality surface finish. Only stainless steel components are used, as well as a high strength LocTite for securing the screw near permanently in the threads. This allows us to proudly claim that the Y-Shot slingshot is Heirloom Quality, Troublesome Gap Tough and Made in America.
- Lightweight stabilizing solution made from 3/16" aluminum
- Quick to deploy and pack with easy-snap buckle and stainless steel pull pin
- Frame is lightweight but engineered for strength, using a water jet process to cut the pieces from a sheet of 6061 Aluminum
- EDPM rubber strips reduce vibrations and slippage
- Strap wraps around trees or poles up to 17" in diameter
- Rugged design allows it to withstand the elements
- Product is locally made in North Carolina from North Carolina and US made components.
In The News: The Tree Rest
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.