Band, Slingshot, Round, Dankung
Prefer round bands over flat bands for your slingshot? Look no further!
These high quality, made local round bands will out-perform your expectations whether they are used for target practice or out in the field.
Try one out today and see the quality for yourself!
NOTE: The Montie Gear Round Band Adapter side plates are required to be able to use round bands with your Y-Shot
For more detailed information about the Round Band, check out the Description tab below!
- Leather pouch assembly
- Easy band replacement with removable side plates
- Fires up to 1/2" ball bearings
- Made in USA - Troublesome Gap tough
Weight & Dimensions
- 0.4 ounces
Prefer round bands over flat bands for your slingshot? Look no further! These high quality, made local round bands will out-perform your expectations whether they are used for target practice or out in the field. Try one out today and see the quality for yourself!
Fires our 3/8" or 1/2" steel ammo or marbles with ease and accuracy.
The Montie Gear Round Band Adapter side plates are required to be able to use round bands with your Y-Shot
- TheraBand Gold / Max elastic material for superb performance
- Tapered flat bands provide high performance
- Leather pouch is rugged and can withstand punishment
- Easily replaceable on the Montie Gear Y-Shot or Gloveshot
- Product is locally made in North Carolina from North Carolina and US made components.
Immerse the band in fresh clean water. Rub a small amount of mild hand soap over the wet band and then rinse in fresh water. Lay flat or drape the band and allow to thoroughly dry. Once dry, rub a small amount of talcum, baby powder, corn starch, or similar powder over the surface of the band to prevent sticking.
Band Replacement Instructions
Upon purchase, receipt, and/or use, you (the user) agree to hold harmless Montie Inc., Montie Gear (www.montiegear.com), and Montie Design (www.montie.com), and its owner and offices, heirs, or employees of any and all product liability. You agree that the above-mentioned will not be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, injury, or accidents caused by the slingshots, bands, pouch, ammo or other items that we produce, promote, and/or sell. In all cases, the user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products. It is your (the user's) responsibility to check local laws in order to be compliant with the slingshot, or other products that we produce, promote, and/or sell. Our products are not to be purchased by anyone under 18 years of age. We strongly advise parents to supervise their children at all times whenever they are using slingshots.
Care and Maintenance
- Always examine the band and pouch before use for small nicks, tears, or punctures that may cause the band to break. If you find any flaws, immediately discard the product and replace before use.
- Before use, check that screws are tight and band is secure and evenly distributed between the frame and side plate
- Store all bands out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures. This is important to maximize the life of the band, especially in storage.
- Never use rocks or other sharp objects as ammunition. Rocks and sharp objects will damage the band and pouch.
- After contact with chlorinated water, rinse the bands with tap water and dry flat.
- If the bands becomes sticky, clean with mild soap and water, dry flat, and then dust with talcum powder.
Note: Please keep in mind that the slingshot bands are made from a natural material. This means that we have no way of predicting the life of the band. Even the best maintained bands can fail inexplicably or have a short life time. Despite our best efforts, using high quality industry standard materials and testing; approximately 1% of the bands fail early. As a result we strongly encourage you to purchase extra bands. We do not provide a warranty of any kind on bands.
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.
Charles LongFeb 5, 2015, 07:00The Dankung bands are easy to install. I have tested these bands for penetration against the double theraband set up. The Dankung appears to penetrate very closely to the same depth as the double bands. Plus the dankung bands are lasting longer and much easier to install. I have increased my accuracy due to ease of draw with these bands.