What's In The Box
- One (1) breakdown aluminum shaft arrow with 1/2" polymer ball
- One (1) field points
- One (1) Talon 125 grain broad-head
- One (1) shrink wrap fletching
- 28" aluminum arrow shaft
- Breaks down into 10" sections
- Fits all standard aluminum arrow accessories
- Made in USA - Troublesome Gap tough
Weight & Dimensions
- 2 ounces
- 28" aluminum shaft
- 11" x 1" x 1" (L x W x D) when broken down
Small game beware! The Y-Shot plus the Breakdown Arrow is a potent force to be reckoned with. An aluminum shaft arrow with Talon 125 grain broad-head made specifically for small game gives you a silent way to kill small game without the report of a rifle or shotgun fire.
The included Talon 125 grain broad-head is designed specifically for use with small game and packs a devastating punch! A field point is included as well for when you are just wanting to shoot around for target practice.
For best results and arrow velocity, we recommend installing the double band on your Y-Shot, shortening the band by about an inch on either side (so the end of the band sticks out from the side plate by an inch). This tightens the draw length, allowing you to build up more potential energy in the band before releasing, transferring more energy into the arrow once released.
Please note: This arrow is intended for use with the Y-Shot Slingshot. It is not appropriate for use with a bow or a crossbow. We warranty the arrows and arrow rest to be free from defects for the lifetime of the product. Fletchings and slingshot bands are wear items and not covered by our warranty. However, keep spare bands at the ready for when you need one. Please keep in mind that any time you put something in the path of the slingshot band as it snaps forward it shortens the life of the band so keep extra bands and a screwdriver on hand when using the arrows and arrow rest.
- The Breakdown Arrow allows for compact storage of the arrow with your slingshot
- Breakdown Arrow breaks down into three pieces connected by shock cord
- Talon 125 grain broad-head specifically designed for use with small game and packs a devastating impact
- If fletching becomes damaged, easily install a new one by boiling water and dipping the shaft with fletching in place in the boiling water for a few seconds
- Included field point is great for target practice
- 1/2" nock ball on end of arrow allows for easy gripping when pulling back while in the band pouch
- Product is locally made in North Carolina from North Carolina and US made components.
How to replace your slingshot band
Upon purchase, receipt, and/or use, you (the user) agree to hold harmless Montie Inc., Montie Gear (www.montiegear.com), and Montie Design (www.montie.com), and its owner and offices, heirs, or employees of any and all product liability. You agree that the above-mentioned will not be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, injury, or accidents caused by the slingshots, bands, pouch, ammo or other items that we produce, promote, and/or sell. In all cases, the user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products. It is your (the user's) responsibility to check local laws in order to be compliant with the slingshot, or other products that we produce, promote, and/or sell. Our products are not to be purchased by anyone under 18 years of age. We strongly advise parents to supervise their children at all times whenever they are using slingshots.
Care and Maintenance
- Always examine the band and pouch before use for small nicks, tears, or punctures that may cause the band to break. If you find any flaws, immediately discard the product and replace before use.
- Before use, check that screws are tight and band is secure and evenly distributed between the frame and side plate
- Store all bands out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures. This is important to maximize the life of the band, especially in storage.
- Never use rocks or other sharp objects as ammunition. Rocks and sharp objects will damage the band and pouch.
- After contact with chlorinated water, rinse the bands with tap water and dry flat.
- If the bands becomes sticky, clean with mild soap and water, dry flat, and then dust with talcum powder.
Note: Please keep in mind that the slingshot bands are made from a natural material. This means that we have no way of predicting the life of the band. Even the best maintained bands can fail inexplicably or have a short life time. Despite our best efforts, using high quality industry standard materials and testing; approximately 1% of the bands fail early. As a result we strongly encourage you to purchase extra bands. We do not provide a warranty of any kind on bands.
This arrow is intended for use with the Y-Shot Slingshot. It is not appropriate for use with a bow or a crossbow. We warranty the arrows and arrow rest to be free from defects for the lifetime of the product. Fletchings and slingshot bands are wear items and not covered by our warranty. However, keep spare bands at the ready for when you need one. Please keep in mind that any time you put something in the path of the slingshot band as it snaps forward it shortens the life of the band so keep extra bands and a screwdriver on hand when using the arrows and arrow rest.
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.