- 3/16" water jet aluminum frame
- Non-slip EPDM rubber guard
- Nylon strap
- Quick assembly
- Breaks down to a smaller form factor
- Rugged powder coat finish
- Stainless steel fittings
- Made in USA - Troublesome Gap tough
Weight & Dimensions
- 1.25 pounds
- Arm length: 21-24"
- Broken down: 15" x 12" x 1.5" (L x W x D)
The Hunter's Friend is like having a buddy that never tires of holding your bow or rifle right in front of you and ready for action in one short, swift motion. No more leaning your rifle or bow against the rail or wondering where to put your bow or rifle when you are in the tree stand.
Strap the Hunter's Friend to the tree so that it comes over either shoulder. This places your bow (or rifle) right in front of you and ready for action. Just pick up the bow, turn the string into position and draw. It's that simple.
There are multiple places to hang other gear such as binoculars.
Turn the knob and the unit breaks down to approximately 1/2 the length for easy transport. Since it only weights 1.25 lbs, it won't slow you down on the trail either.
- Holds a variety of items at arms length
- Multiple mounting points for hanging gear
- Attaches to a variety of objects, such as trees, telephone poles, or similar object less than 18 inches in diameter
- Frame is lightweight but engineered for strength, using a water jet process to cut the pieces from a sheet of 6061 Aluminum
- Assembles quickly and held in place by the nylon strap
- Folds flat and breaks down to half the length for easy transport
- EPDM rubber guard provides a non-slip surface that is weather-proof and will last
- Product is locally made in North Carolina from North Carolina and US made components.
Want to share with the world how you use your Montie Gear products? Let us know! Share with us pictures of your Montie Gear products in use and we will feature it (as seen fit) on our website!
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.