- Water jet aluminum frame
- Adjustable rail system to accommodate most rifles
- Locks with standard padlocks
- Padded with non-slip EPDM rubber
- Quick installation
- Rugged powder coat finish
- Made in USA - Troublesome Gap tough
Weight & Dimensions
- 3 pounds
- 16" x 5" x 7.5 (L x W x D)
Want to show off your rifle, but want to keep it out of the wrong hands? This is the way to do it. This rack won't stop a determined thief with tools, but it will give you piece of mind knowing that a thief or minor, isn't going to just pick up and walk away with your gun when your back is turned.
The rack uses two standard padlocks, to secure your rifle. There are ample locations for using lag bolts to secure the rack to a wall stud. The rack is adjustable in length to accommodate AR-15s and M-16s with different barrel lengths, hand grip / quad rail lengths and most accessories. AK-47s and Saiga rifles are also supported by this rack.
This is a very sturdy, made in the USA product. Get yours today and show off that assault rifle while keeping it safe and out of the hands of minors and bad guys.
- Mounts your rifle or other firearm on the wall, securely
- Two standard padlocks are used to lock down the firearm
- Frame is lightweight but engineered for strength, using a water jet process to cut the pieces from a sheet of 6061 Aluminum
- EPDM rubber used for padding for a non-slip, zero scratch mounting area
- Installs quickly with lug nuts
- Product is locally made in North Carolina from North Carolina and US made components.
Want to share with the world how you use your Montie Gear products? Let us know! Share with us pictures of your Montie Gear products in use and we will feature it (as seen fit) on our website!
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.