Reusable Slingshot Ammo
Our reusable balls are the perfect compliment to your Y-Shot or Gloveshot!
The balls are made of a synthetic material in a .68 caliber (.680 inches in diameter). The weight and density of the ball makes for accurate shooting while the large size and color makes them easier to find and reuse. Use for target practice or a great way to chase off deer and other pests!
Packaged in 10 piece tube with a re-closeable lid for easy access, storage and transportation.
Note: Color and style of tube may vary
For more detailed information about the Montie Gear Reusable Ammo, check out the Description tab below!
- .68 caliber (.680 inches in diameter) balls
- synthetic material
- Made in Poland
Weight & Dimensions
- Pack of 10: 1.28 ounces (.08 lbs)
Our reusable balls are the perfect compliment to your Y-Shot or Gloveshot. The balls are made of a synthetic material in a .68 caliber (.680 inches in diameter). The weight and density of the ball makes for accurate shooting while the large size and color makes them easier to find and reuse. Packaged in 10 piece tube with a recloseable lid for easy access, storage and transportation.
They are also a great way to chase off deer and other pests!
Upon purchase, receipt, and/or use, you (the user) agree to hold harmless Montie Inc., Montie Gear (www.montiegear.com), and Montie Design (www.montie.com), and its owner and offices, heirs, or employees of any and all product liability. You agree that the above-mentioned will not be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, injury, or accidents caused by the slingshots, bands, pouch, ammo or other items that we produce, promote, and/or sell. In all cases, the user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products. It is your (the user's) responsibility to check local laws in order to be compliant with the slingshot, or other products that we produce, promote, and/or sell. Our products are not to be purchased by anyone under 18 years of age. We strongly advise parents to supervise their children at all times whenever they are using slingshots.
Care and Maintenance
- Always examine the band and pouch before use for small nicks, tears, or punctures that may cause the band to break. If you find any flaws, immediately discard the product and replace before use.
- Before use, check that screws are tight and band is secure and evenly distributed between the frame and side plate
- Store all bands out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures. This is important to maximize the life of the band, especially in storage.
- Never use rocks or other sharp objects as ammunition. Rocks and sharp objects will damage the band and pouch.
- After contact with chlorinated water, rinse the bands with tap water and dry flat.
- If the bands becomes sticky, clean with mild soap and water, dry flat, and then dust with talcum powder.
Note: Please keep in mind that the slingshot bands are made from a natural material. This means that we have no way of predicting the life of the band. Even the best maintained bands can fail inexplicably or have a short life time. Despite our best efforts, using high quality industry standard materials and testing; approximately 1% of the bands fail early. As a result we strongly encourage you to purchase extra bands. We do not provide a warranty of any kind on bands.
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.