- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Nylon-coated stainless steel wire support
- Easy to install elastic band maintain tension for accuracy
- Genuine Original Whisker Biscuit insert (replaceable)
- Rugged powder coat finish
- Made in USA - Troublesome Gap tough
Weight & Dimensions
- 2 ounces
- 2.5" Diameter housing
- Flexible attachments
Use your Y-Shot slingshot to accurately shoot arrows! This adapter installs on your Y-Shot slingshot in seconds without tools to turn it into a sling bow. Great for quiet hunting of small game. Pair it with our Breakdown Arrows and a Holster for great portability in your backpack or on your belt.
Please Note: Any slingshot purchased before 16 July 2012 does not have the side plates that are compatible with the Arrow Rest. Those side plates are missing the grooves that the arrow rest cable locks into. Please contact us at email@example.com to order compatible side plates (free with your Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest order.
- Turns your Y-Shot slingshot into a sling-bow within seconds
- Whisker biscuit insert is designed for large arrow shafts
- Compatible with our Breakdown Arrow
- Product is locally made in North Carolina from North Carolina and US made components.
Upon purchase, receipt, and/or use, you (the user) agree to hold harmless Montie Inc., Montie Gear (www.montiegear.com), and Montie Design (www.montie.com), and its owner and offices, heirs, or employees of any and all product liability. You agree that the above-mentioned will not be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, injury, or accidents caused by the slingshots, bands, pouch, ammo or other items that we produce, promote, and/or sell. In all cases, the user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products. It is your (the user's) responsibility to check local laws in order to be compliant with the slingshot, or other products that we produce, promote, and/or sell. Our products are not to be purchased by anyone under 18 years of age. We strongly advise parents to supervise their children at all times whenever they are using slingshots.
Care and Maintenance
- Always examine the band and pouch before use for small nicks, tears, or punctures that may cause the band to break. If you find any flaws, immediately discard the product and replace before use.
- Before use, check that screws are tight and band is secure and evenly distributed between the frame and side plate
- Store all bands out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures. This is important to maximize the life of the band, especially in storage.
- Never use rocks or other sharp objects as ammunition. Rocks and sharp objects will damage the band and pouch.
- After contact with chlorinated water, rinse the bands with tap water and dry flat.
- If the bands becomes sticky, clean with mild soap and water, dry flat, and then dust with talcum powder.
Note: Please keep in mind that the slingshot bands are made from a natural material. This means that we have no way of predicting the life of the band. Even the best maintained bands can fail inexplicably or have a short life time. Despite our best efforts, using high quality industry standard materials and testing; approximately 1% of the bands fail early. As a result we strongly encourage you to purchase extra bands. We do not provide a warranty of any kind on bands.
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.