Arrow Rest for Y-Shot
Make your Y-Shot arrow-ready in under a minute with the Arrow Rest.
This Arrow Rest quickly and easily converts any Montie Gear Y-Shot into one that can shoot any size arrows! Perfect for hunting small game or target practice, the Arrow Rest adds almost no weight to the slingshot, yet supplies a superb alternative to carrying around a bow with you at all times.
For more detailed information about the Montie Gear Arrow Rest, check out the Description tab below!
$13.95, save $4.00
- Nylon-coated steel wire
- Easy install elastic band
- Fires any size arrow
- Stainless steel fittings
- Made in USA - Troublesome Gap tough
Weight & Dimensions
- .1 ounces
The Montie Gear Arrow Rest turns your Y-Shot into an arrow capable slingshot in less than 60 seconds. Use the rest with a double band for the highest performance. We suggest shortening the double band by 1 inch when you are using the arrow rest.
Please note that the arrow rest is intended for use in survival situations, not for daily practice. As you can imagine, the band is traveling at a high rate of speed when it strikes the rest and that can shorten the lifetime of the band.
Please Note: Any slingshot purchased before 16 July 2012 does not have the side plates that are compatible with the Arrow Rest. Those side plates are missing the grooves that the arrow rest cable locks into. Please contact us at email@example.com to order compatible side plates.
- Easily installs to any Y-Shot in under 1 minute
- Ready to shoot any size arrow
- Lightweight design adds almost no weight to the slingshot
- Elastic band is comfortable on hand when installed
- Small form factor allows for storing in compact locations
- Product is locally made in North Carolina from North Carolina and US made components.
Upon purchase, receipt, and/or use, you (the user) agree to hold harmless Montie Inc., Montie Gear (www.montiegear.com), and Montie Design (www.montie.com), and its owner and offices, heirs, or employees of any and all product liability. You agree that the above-mentioned will not be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, injury, or accidents caused by the slingshots, bands, pouch, ammo or other items that we produce, promote, and/or sell. In all cases, the user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products. It is your (the user's) responsibility to check local laws in order to be compliant with the slingshot, or other products that we produce, promote, and/or sell. Our products are not to be purchased by anyone under 18 years of age. We strongly advise parents to supervise their children at all times whenever they are using slingshots.
Care and Maintenance
- Always examine the band and pouch before use for small nicks, tears, or punctures that may cause the band to break. If you find any flaws, immediately discard the product and replace before use.
- Before use, check that screws are tight and band is secure and evenly distributed between the frame and side plate
- Store all bands out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures. This is important to maximize the life of the band, especially in storage.
- Never use rocks or other sharp objects as ammunition. Rocks and sharp objects will damage the band and pouch.
- After contact with chlorinated water, rinse the bands with tap water and dry flat.
- If the bands becomes sticky, clean with mild soap and water, dry flat, and then dust with talcum powder.
Note: Please keep in mind that the slingshot bands are made from a natural material. This means that we have no way of predicting the life of the band. Even the best maintained bands can fail inexplicably or have a short life time. Despite our best efforts, using high quality industry standard materials and testing; approximately 1% of the bands fail early. As a result we strongly encourage you to purchase extra bands. We do not provide a warranty of any kind on bands.
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.
MatthewOct 28, 2014, 08:00Highly recommend if you want to turn your slingshot into a sling-bow for little money.
Mr. Jaryn BaileyJul 23, 2013, 12:00I made some homemade arrows and teamed with this and my y-shot it worked great. Strong sturdy mount that will only come off if u want it to come off. Elastic bands are very useful for making the arrow rest stay put while keeping it comfortable in your hand. Uses this product almost daily and my "sling-bow...ing" skills are actually pretty now. Recommend to anyone with the y-shot and wants to add something extra to their arsenal. It also doesn't get in the way when using the slingshot to shoot 3/8" ammo. Great fun out of this one.