- 1/2" HDPE cutting board material
- Easily assembles with inter-locking parts
- Parts connected by loose, nylon coated stainless steel wire
- Two straps used to secure to tree
- Rugged powder coat finish
- Stainless steel fittings
- Made in USA - Troublesome Gap tough
Weight & Dimensions
- 4 pounds
- Cutting area: 15" x 12" (L x W)
If you have a tree in your campsite and our Camping Shelf, then you are on the way to having a well organized and sanitary camp kitchen! This shelf quickly assembles and sets up without any tools. When you are done, it breaks down flat for easy transportation. All the frame members are connected with a stainless steel lanyard to keep you from leaving anything behind.
The food prep surface is made from a cutting board material for easy clean up and safe food prep.
There are multiple locations for hanging gear and utensils from the frame. Look at the Montie Gear Towel Racks and Utensil Holders as great ways to expand the functionality of the camp shelf. Other items to add include our Garbage Bag Keeper and a Tree Hook.
- No tools required - Assembles by inter-locking pieces
- Easily cleanable HDPE cutting board material for fast clean-up
- Frame is lightweight but engineered for strength, using a water jet process to cut the pieces from a sheet of 6061 Aluminum
- Uses two straps to secure to a tree or similar object for a firm hold
- Easily hang and attach items underneath
- Packs and stores flat for easy travel
- Components are linked with a loose fitting nylon coated stainless steel wire so that you won't leave a part behind
- Product is locally made in North Carolina from North Carolina and US made components.
Meet the Staff
The Montie Gear staff works hard to provide you with a truly heirloom quality and high performance. Montie Gear is made locally so, if you wanted to meet everyone that worked hard to make your slingshot and see all the processes that went into the product, then we can arrange that! This is a benefit that few companies can offer. Contact us to set up a tour.